|Kratak pregled / Summary
To transfer the existing experiences from EU consortium members and good industrial practices to the University of Montenegro.
- To introduce a new two-level postgraduate programme from Applied Electronics (AE) for different target groups based on Bologna Process.
- To provide Serbia and Montenegro and Western Balkan electronics and communications industry with graduates of high calibre capable of providing the level of support, which is now essential in both the production/test and the design/development environments.
- To provide the students and engineering and science graduates with option-specified research knowledge which are necessary for improving a career in AE.
- To provide the students and other target groups with non-technical and non-research skills necessary in a modern industrial environment, including: general business and management, engineering project planning and executing, business communication, etc.
- To be a pilot example of a new model of university-industry based education.
|Partneri / Partners
University of Partas, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Prof. Stavros Koubias
Rio Campus, University of Patras, Patras, Greece, GR26500
Phone: +30 2610 996427 Fax: +30 2610 996818 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Montenegro, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Prof. Radovan Stojanovic
Address: Cetinjski put b.b. 81000 Podgorica
Phone: 38181 245 873
Fax:: 38181245 839 e-mail: email@example.com
University of West Bohemia, Pilzen, CZ
University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Engineering, CS (Malbasa, Novak)
EMI, Podgorica, CS