|Naziv projekta / Title||Enhancement of study programs in Public Health Law, Health Management, Health Economics and Health Informatics in Montenegro|
|Referentni broj / Reference number||573997-EPP-1-2016-1-ME-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP|
|Godina projekta / Project year||2016|
|Trajanje u godinama / Duration in years||3|
|Područje / Scope||Nacionalni|
|Država koordinator / Coordinator|
|Države partneri / Partner states||Austria, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Montenegro|
|Tip projekta / Type||Erasmus+ Joint Projects - Curriculum Development|
|Kratak pregled / Summary||
PH-ELIM project is focused on enhancement of educational system in public health in ME in accordance with well known EU best practices, thus providing education of public health professionals making them highly skilled to support own nation in creating sustainable and flexible health system, providing good quality health, protecting of citizens against health threats, all by cost-effective and straightforward approach.
The continual sustainable educational approach will be developed at all levels, from undergraduate to PHD at four ME HEIs (through creation/improvements of 25 courses, established new Master program in health economy and management, and updated one PhD program) in interdisciplinary fields of public health law, economy and management, ICTs and medicine; all adopted to ME specificities, including evidence-based approach through innovative National Platform for Education and Research in Public Health, with full support of national ministries and HEI society in ME.
Finally, carefully selected raising awareness campaigns about health prevention and public health promotion will be implemented among ME citizens (including children, youth, workforce, elder population, vulnerable groups, etc.), while sustainable long-term activities are ensured through newly established Center for Public Health Education in ME.
1. Enhancement and modernization of curricula and programs in public health fields (public health law, health management and economics, health informatics, medicine) at different levels in educational system in ME (from undergraduate to PhD level).
2. Enhancement of the level of competencies and skills of staff members from ME HEIs by sharing evidence-based public health teaching models of innovation and good practice; respecting the diversity of national and EU population health challenges and threats.
3. Creation of new learning and teaching approaches in public health through developing National Platform for Education and Research in Public Health, ICT enhanced evidence-based learning and teaching materials, etc.
4. Strengthening internationalization of ME HEIs, including increased visibility of staff members and participating institutions profiles in international teaching community in the areas of public health
5. Raising awareness about health prevention and public health promotion.
|Partneri / Partners||
University of Donja Gorica (ME) - coordinator
DEBRECENI EGYETEM (HU)
ETHNIKO KAI KAPODISTRIAKO PANEPISTIMIO ATHINON (EL)
Institute of modern technology Montenegro (ME)
UNIVERZITET CRNE GORE PODGORICA (ME)
Ministry of Education (ME)
Ministry of Health (ME)
RUPRECHT-KARLS-UNIVERSITAET HEIDELBERG (DE)
UMIT- PRIVATE UNIVERSITAT FUER GESUNDHEITSWISSENSCHAFTEN, MEDIZINISCHEINFORMATIK UND TECHNIK GMBH (AT)
UNIVERZITET MEDITERAN PODGORICA (ME)
ZDRAVSTVENA USTANOVA INSTITUT ZA JAVNO ZDRAVLJE PODGORICA (ME)
|EU grant u eurima / EU grant in euros||749834|
|Nacionalne institucije visokog obrazovanja|
|Status nacionalne organizacije učesnice|
|Preuzmite dokument / Download||Preuzmite|